Although every effort is made to provide our customers with a quality experience, we make provision for items to be returned if the customer is not completely satisfied.
Our policy is to either replace such item, or to refund the customer (t’s & c’s apply) – refer to the conditions for returns and refunds
Southern Attitude will arrange for the item to be collected for replacement or refund according to the customer’s request. Southern Attitude will bear the cost of return and replacement of the items except in the case of 2.3 below. Refunds will be by way of Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
We do not replace or provide refund for damaged items. Goods to be checked at time of delivery. The onus is on the purchaser not to sign for & accept goods if the packaging is damaged. Refer to the Contact page on our web site for all queries, complaints and requests.
Items will be replaced according to our normal delivery timing – refer ‘Delivery Time’ paragraph above.
Customer satisfaction is our primary objective, but for our own protection we do have to specify certain reasonable conditions for returns or refunds, as follows.
Conditions for apparel returns and refunds (Applicable to deliveries in South Africa only. Complaints from other regions will be handled on the merits of the complaint)
- Incorrect article received
- Do not remove the labels or try on the item
- Error to be reported by the original purchaser within 48 hours of receipt of the item.
- Item to be returned in the original packaging – refer “returns policy” above.
- Design / quality fault
- Item with design or quality fault is to be reported by the original purchaser within 7 days of receipt of the item.
- Faults that only occur after use are to be reported within 14 days of receipt of the article.
- The returned item will be inspected and Southern Attitude may determine that you are not entitled to replacement or refund if:
- the item is found to be within generally accepted commercial standards, or
- it is evident that the washing or ironing instructions have not been followed. (Our apparel is enzyme washed & will not shrink if the correct washing instructions are followed) or
- the item has been otherwise misused.
Should you then wish to have the item re-delivered to you it will be at your expense.
- Exchange of non defective item
- The item can be exchanged for a different size of the exact design, style and colour.
- Such request to be made within 7 days of receipt of the item
- Item to be returned in the same condition in which it was received, label intact – refer returns policy.
- Cancelled orders
- In the event that a purchaser cancels an order, a 10% handling fee will be charged if the item has not been shipped
- If the item has been shipped, the purchaser is liable for the cost of returning the item, plus a10% handling fee
- Item to be returned in the same condition as it was received, including all labels intact
- Cancellation to be made within 7 days of order placement, or within 48 hours after receipt of the goods, whichever is the latest